So I thought I'd share a bunch of ways you can use it!
1. On chapped lips as a chapstick or as a lip gloss to add shine
2. Put on lips, leave for 2 minutes, scrub off with toothbrush and have the softest lips you've ever had!
3. On eyelashes to lengthen & thicken
4. Use as a moisturizer (It doesn't clog pores)
5. Put thin layer on teeth and lipstick wont get on them (I wouldn't do this unless you're going to be taking a lot of pictures)
6. As an aftershave balm
7. Soften your cuticles before a manicure
8. A highlighter on your cheeks.
9. Shine up an old mani by putting a thin layer over nails
10. Can use as a primer for makeup
11. Reduce look of fine lines under eyes
12. Use it to remove makeup stains from clothes
13. Mix with lipstick to create a long lasting blush
14. Use as an eyebrow gel to keep eyebrows in line
15. Apply to tips of your hair to help prevent split ends
16. Put on the neck of nail polish bottles to make sure they don't get stuck shut
17. Put a coat on feet at night, put socks over, and wake up with super smooth feet
18. Shine up shoes and bags
19. Mix with sea salt to make a scrub
20. As a massage balm
And many more! The best thing is it's super affordable! I picked up a 99 cent case in the summer and use it for so many things and it's still half full!
EDIT: On a more serious note! Please sign the petition against SOPA at https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/. Or who knows, we may have these blogs shut down. Facebook & Twitter gone.. Etc. :(