Thank for for all your support through every step of my blog, just want to thank you again for all being amazing.
So today I'm answering and talking about the thing I get asked about most by far, my hair!
I'll be answering in a FAQ type format, if you have anything else you'd like to ask about it, ask below and I'll add it to this post :)
Q: What are some tips you have for growing out your hair?
A: Many tips, I could go on and on about all the things I do to help my hair grow. Here are my most important tips that have helped me:
- Get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks, this will prevent split ends and keep hair healthy
- Eat healthy, drink lots of water
- Don't wash hair every day
- Use gentle shampoo and conditioner that is good for your hair and supports growth
- When using heat tools, ALWAYS use heat protectant
- Refrain from using heat tools when possible (ex: let hair air dry vs. blow dry)
- Use hair treatments (leave in and deep conditioners, oil treatments, etc)
- Don't dye hair if not necessary or other harsh treatments
- Also you can try biotin or prenatal vitamins, I never have personally tried this however
Q: How do you curl your hair?
A: I am blessed with naturally curly hair so usually I just leave my hair as it (I don't even own a straightener :P)
When I do want to curl my hair differently or do touch-ups however, for tighter more uniform curls I use the Conair you curl wand, and for large loose waves I use my Hot Tools 1 1/4" barrel.
Q: Is your hair dyed?
A: Nope, my hair is naturally blonde, slightly changes color naturally with the seasons.
Q: Do you have extensions?
A: Yes, I do own them and wear them occasionally. Not everyday, usually just special events.
Q: What heat protectant do you recommend?
A: I use guardian angel by got2b and love the scent and seems to protect well :)
That's all for now, but I always get questions on my hair and wanted to answer all them and have this for future reference. I've also had a lot of requests for certain looks, feel free to leave those below as well.
Hope you are all having a wonderful week,